Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Web 2.0 in Africa

This is not my first post on the development of web2.0 in Africa. Well in the other post I wrote that i didnt believe Africa is ready for web2.o and wrote my reasons, well I have found more reasons. To enjoy the best of web2.0 and what it has to offer, you need a fast internet connection or a broadband in other to stream all the videos and pics you can find on youtube, myspace, flickr and more. Well we Africans know that a fast internet connection is very rare on the continent and even as far as I am concerned, the thing is even getting worse and slower in places like Nigeria.

So i hope now You see why in the first place I said Africa is not yet going to embrace web2.0 just like europe and America.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?