Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

New African music network

As I've already mentioned, I'm planning to bring back African music network before the end of this month. I also plan to add a lot more new songs and videos to our current collection which will also be available for download for free at http://africanmusicnetwork.com.

So I plan to raise some money in order to make it possible to get as many select songs as possible from many of the countries accross Africa in order to give more music and video downloads to our visitors.

However, since the African music network is a non-profit site (because we give downloads for free) I've been working to raise the required amount and have successfully raised some amount which is not enough to undertake the task of improving the site and making available more music and videos.

Therefore I hereby urge people to please help and donate to help bring back this site.
Please donate here








Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?